When?

Options
Just wondering for those of you that have/had big losses to lose. (I want to lose between 60-70 pounds). How much did you lose when people started noticing and when did your clothes start getting looser/bigger? I have been doing this for 31 days and have lost a total of 5.8 pounds so far. I still have a long way to go!

Replies

• travelgrl19
    travelgrl19 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose 60lbs, but have previously lost weight on Weight Watchers and LA Weightloss. I would say I got to around 15-20lbs before people started noticing but sooner for my clothes to loosen up. Feel free to add me for support :smile:
  • blb_86
    blb_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My goal is 70lbs as well. Down 33 in 3 months. People started noticing a little bit around 20lbs. But with my 33lbs when from size 16-18 into an 8-10, so there has been a big change in body
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20 and have A LOT more to lose. People have noticed, but it wasn't until it was really close to 20.

Remember that people who see you every day won't really notice much so you've got to keep that in mind.

When you're in the grocery store look at the high fat ground beef. Look at six pounds of that and you will know that A LOT of physical mass has come off your body!!!
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    My clothes started feeling different around 10lb, and now down about 15lb my jeans are very baggy.