I'm in.
  • brendapanter
    brendapanter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in too
  • hnnhwldr
    hnnhwldr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes! Definitely up for this! Walked 2 miles today but will increase it to 3 tomorrow. Feel free to add me for motivation/support x
  • carrie11464
    carrie11464 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll join
  • seannaj26
    seannaj26 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll join. It's been a while and there is soooo much to focus on-but I'm open, willing, and able!
  • Hortmama
    Hortmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in today i did 8 km i think that is 4.9m. I agree seannaj26, soo much to focus on.
  • daliad30
    daliad30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me to this group
  • orochiwarrior
    orochiwarrior Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this, count me in
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Blshumway2010
    Blshumway2010 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am in.....just recently started trying to walk more....Doing a charity 8 week challenge for work where I log my steps every day into a website and they do a donation to feeding america and other groups like that based on the steps walked by all employees at the end of the 8 weeks. Also have a 5k Rainbow Run coming up that I am planning to participate in as well as Relay for Life. Also just got the Walk Away the Pounds book with the 6 week walking journal so 3 miles a day is a good goal for me to aim for on top of all those to make sure I hit at least 3 a day should be easy best of luck to all
  • Hortmama
    Hortmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Life gets do busy, i have krpt ip the walking though. Thursdsy snd Friday i wslked 8k, 4,9 miles. Today walked with my walking group, 10k which is 6.2. Hope to get out tomorrow, love this time if year. Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Kaeleana
    Kaeleana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is this challenge ongoing or only for May?
  • mcclainamber
    mcclainamber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jewcy117 wrote: »
    enjasqzg2fnu.png
    Anyone that's interested comment below and send me a friend request we can motivate each other through this challenge

I would love to join this! I'm new to my fitness pal so not sure how all of this works!