Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Sexiest feature on person above

Options

Replies

• waffles_tasty_waffles
    waffles_tasty_waffles Posts: 456 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Kellikat80 wrote: »
    it's a tie between that hint of a smile that says I know something you don't, and the shape of those wonderful eyes.

Flattery will get you everywhere

You're just hot

well thank you. I'm more than good looks and a rockin bod, I'm deep and sentimental and I have thoughts and stuff about things. so don't let my chiseled features fool you, there's more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking...I think.

so I was slow and now Jo is above me and let me tell you, this woman is the best thing since the movie jaws scared people out of the water.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Everything
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    What isint
  • Kellikat80
    Kellikat80 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    it's a tie between that hint of a smile that says I know something you don't, and the shape of those wonderful eyes.

You're just hot

well thank you. I'm more than good looks and a rockin bod, I'm deep and sentimental and I have thoughts and stuff about things. so don't let my chiseled features fool you, there's more to life than being really really ridiculously good looking...I think.

I can't really say what's sexy about "arms" above me since all I can see is a bicep and
    forearm and what appears to be a police uniform. Sooo umm what a sexy uniform sleeve? lol

Oh the Zoolander reference... You've got me hooked
  • waffles_tasty_waffles
    Options

You're just hot

I can't really say what's sexy about "arms" above me since all I can see is a bicep and
    forearm and what appears to be a police uniform. Sooo umm what a sexy uniform sleeve? lol

@Kellikat80 ummmmm the fact you got that means you officially are on the team of me. it's basically my team which is all about me. our motto is all me all the time, but when you say that you don't mean you, you mean me. nahsayin? :wink:
  • Kellikat80
    Options

You're just hot

@Kellikat80 ummmmm the fact you got that means you officially are on the team of me. it's basically my team which is all about me. our motto is all me all the time, but when you say that you don't mean you, you mean me. nahsayin? :wink:

Lmao
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    What isint

Seemings as you seem to have been missed ..Im gunna answer and say your handsome face..
    @Kellikat80 beautiful eyes
  • Kellikat80
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Never want to miss @JstTheWayIam those lips!
    What isint

Seemings as you seem to have been missed ..Im gunna answer and say your handsome face..
    @Kellikat80 beautiful eyes

You're gorgeous all the way around
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
  • jaebever01
    jaebever01 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I still think those eyes
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited October 2016