I've lost 50 lbs in around 7 months.

Options
KAZOGLOVER
KAZOGLOVER Posts: 5 Member
I didn't really start seeing cutting improvements until about 4 months in. Around that time, my arms were toning but, I wasn't seeing much improvement in my stomach area. I started cutting things out of my diet like: unhealthy peanuts, sweet tea, and things that gave me extra carbs that I didn't need. I feel great and I am trying to stay constantly active. Since December of 2015 I've lost just about 32 pounds! It's attainable! Just work hard eat clean and you'll definitely see improvements. Good luck to all who are trying to reach their goals! Now, it's time to bulk!

Replies

• cowano630
    cowano630 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thank you for the motivation. I have lost 20# and can't see much of a difference, jeans are a little looser, need a smaller bra size, but that's it. Figures I'd lose majority of wright in one place, lol. I have 20-30 more to go so it is nice (less discouraging) to read it took you 4 months to see a difference.
  • yogsvr4
    yogsvr4 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job - though I have a problem with calling peanuts 'unhealthy', mainly because I am a peanut butter fanatic =)

• barbara3213
    barbara3213 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great. Thanks for your inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!