100% daily vegan challenge One day at a time

Options
CALIECAT
CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
This is a vegan challenge one day at a time of being compliance02xvluseeg96.jpg
on our plan..

I am new at this so bear with me on this site Please post recipes, picture of your food whatever of interest to us. I will start off with a picture of my lunch What fun I had creating it and eating . I called it my potato open face burger. Very delish and satisfying. i split a large red baked potatoe top it with pickles onions lettuce and tomatoes with fat free ranch dressing
Marie

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Is ranch dressing vegan?
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I certainly hope so. I am on Mc dougall Starch solution plan and he said all fat free dressing is on the plan. But I will check it out.But I am just learing it and i am sure I hhave lots more to learn. thanks.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks I am still in the learning stage It does contain milk. my mistake Will have to check things out a little bit better Will also see if there is a way to make a creamy dressing
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thank you Kitten that is so Helpful . I like the ideal of making my own dressing then I know for sure what is in it.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    did not have any luck in find the mayo to make that dressing i may have to buy it on line.
    We went out to eat tonight . Had a baked potato with A1 Steak sauce on it I did not care for that. very well