How much did your feet shrink?

Options
2»

Replies

• damajole
    damajole Posts: 11
    Options
    Oh this gives me hope! I used to be a 10, now I'm n 11...thought maybe two pregnancies made my feet huge.
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Last time I dropped all my weight, I went from a 10 to a 9.
  • Agate69
    Agate69 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    1 1/2 shoe sizes lost, and now there is plenty of width for my genetic bunion.......:frown: for the bunion, but:happy: for the lack of pain!

Lost 3 ring sizes, earring posts are too long, all my bracelets fall off, and necklaces are all too long! Worth every penny spent to adjust the sizes. The jeweler did the rings for free the last two times.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    8.5 to 8 after losing 15 lbs and down to 20% from 32% body fat
  • ZenBJR
    ZenBJR Posts: 13
    Options
    Trippy. I lost nothing in my feet lol. I'm still a double wide, size 13 feet after 100+ pounds lost. I know, giant feet!
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me so jealous. I have size 12.5 US. Try finding those! So hard... I've lost more or less 60lbs and not a single mm of my feet. That would make me so happy!
  • katinachaos
    katinachaos Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I wear a size 12 in women's, I sure hope my feet shrink up, too!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I was a size 5.5 (US sizes) and 3.5 (UK sizes). After pregnancy I was a 6 (US), 4 (UK). Then after lifting weights and counting calories (and losing 5 pounds) I found that along with my clothing sizes going down from a 4 to a 00, that my shoe size went back to 5.5. But, I can still wear a six in some sneakers, along with socks and sole inserts. Before kids I could only wear a 5.5, even with socks and inserts. And now I can't wear anything bigger than a 5.5 without socks (or the shoes will flip off my feet when I try to walk). Although it does seem one foot might be slightly bigger because the shoe flips off one foot more than the other. So, shoe shopping can be a challenge to find size 5.5. Most stores start at size 6. Payless does have smaller sizes.
  • tbetz1
    tbetz1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I was wearing a 12 in women's and now am in a 11 and I am hoping for them to shrink a little more so I can go to any store I want to buy shoes, not just the tall girl stores
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    This is great news! Here's hoping to get back to a solid size 10 and pretty shoes!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    not an ounce off my feet. I wear a 10 and still am a 10 after losing 43 lbs. I have really nice shoes so I hope this part of me doesn't shrink at all. I'll check back when I've lost 100 lbs. or hope to.....:smile:
  • babycakes1970
    babycakes1970 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a size 11W to a size 9.5-10W. Mostly 10 W. I am hoping that when I finally reach my goal that I wear a 9 or a 10 regular so I can buy shoes anywhere.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My feet were a 9.5 wide width when I was at my heaviest weight. Now, I wear a 6.5 or 7 and definitely not a wide width shoe.
  • ThatGirI
    ThatGirI Posts: 3
    Options
    Well..since I've gained weight I've gone from a 7.5 to an 8.Hoping to reverse that :cry:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!