Where can I find weekly menus?

Options
I have a really hard time planning meals. I have to lose about 14 pounds. The working out isn't a problem but meals are, I just don't know what to eat anymore. I'd like to know if anyone knows of a website with 1000-1200 calorie a day menus. It seems no matter how much I work out I'm not losing. I have just run out of ideas!

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    If you havea playstation 2 or better, Yourself Fitness has a food calender with how to cook the recipies.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    http://www.drgourmet.com/

Also, Clean Eating Magazine always has a two week meal planner, complete with recipes and shopping lists.

HTH.
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    14 pounds is not alot and it should come off quickly especially if your excercising. Eat lots of protein, and veggies. Salad, veggies. I also eat 100 calorie english muffins alot as a sandwich or with peanut butter. Lots of salad, romaine lettuce with feta cheese with basil and tomato is awesome. Kraft has alot of very flavorful dressings with very little calories. good luck!!!!
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My advice would be to take an ordinary recipe and try to tighten up every single ingredient. If it calls for beef, try chicken breast. If it calls for sour cream, try plain yogurt. If it calls for cheese, try reduced fat or cut the amount of cheese in half. These things will help - and will prepare you for Long-Term weight loss and good habits that will take you past your initial weight loss.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    feel free to check out my blog (http://www.everythingisbetterwithcheese.blogspot.com). i post my supper menu and one recipe each week. :)
    dawn
  • bubbie
    bubbie Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks for all the support and information........big help!!!!
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Spark People might give you food ideas. They do plan out weekly menus for you.