Hi & pregnancy

Options
lcashy
lcashy Posts: 34 Member
Hi everyone. I rejoined about 10 days ago now. I'm doing quite well (I think) my weight is fluctuating slightly. However I am 8 months pregnant. I'm not heavier than I was 10 days ago so I'm happy with that. I'm just trying to reduce my weight gain in my last few weeks so it means less to lose once I've had the baby. As I can't see where to record anything about pregnancy ice just been adding 30 minutes walk to my exercise section to rain the average 200 calories extra needed for pregnancy.

Should I be doing anything else? Four weeks left

Replies

• serfasc
    serfasc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi. To add the extra calories needed during pregnancy, go into a meal or snack, add a food, search second or third trimester and it will give you a calorie deficit. This also works for breastfeeding.
  • lcashy
    lcashy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ahh fabulous thanks Hun will try that xx
  • rainbowlady1
    rainbowlady1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just be careful about dieting during pregnancy especially the last few months - I know I tried it & it caused some serious health issues for me and my little boy. But I hope the pregnancy is going well?
    Try having plenty of fresh fruit for meals & vegetable smoothies - this helps with the weight & gets you the needed vitamins/minerals for growing baby xx (this is something I didn't do & wish I had)
    Feel free to add me