The last few kilos just won't go!

Options
Arathels
Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
I'm struggling with the last few kilos. At first this was no problem.. The kilos went away and I didn't even think about it. 24 kg seemed to just magically disappear but now I'm stuck.

Since Christmas I've only lost about 4 kilos but I still have 5 to go. I'm at 25.5% body fat and I'd like to get down to 18-20% but so far nothing changes.

I'm having a hard time keeping motivated when I'm not seeing any changes anymore :( how do you guys do it?

k5c9uz1ujpen.jpg

This is my before and after photo from Christmas.. I've hardly lost any weight since then :(

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    The last kgs/lbs are the slowest to go. Be meticulous about your logging, there is so little room for error at this stage. Slowly but surely you WILL lose them. It took me 6 months to lose my last 5lbs. Been maintaining goal range for 3+ years. Keep on keeping on :smile:
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    The last kgs/lbs are the slowest to go. Be meticulous about your logging, there is so little room for error at this stage. Slowly but surely you WILL lose them. It took me 6 months to lose my last 5lbs. Been maintaining goal range for 3+ years. Keep on keeping on :smile:

Thank you :D I'll be sure to keep it up then and just not worry about it.. It's the end result that matters right? ;)