Good morning protein shake

Options
lurline27
lurline27 Posts: 30 Member
This is what I start my breakfast with each morning. I find it delicious and filling and I won't eat for 4 hours after this shake. I take 1 Atkins chocolate delight Shake which is low in carbs only 9 grams of fat in one gram of sugar. To that I add a spinach and kale medley which I get from Sam's. I freeze this so if crunches up when I'm ready for it in the morning. I take one eighth of an apple and I mean a small apple because Apple contain sugar and I am a diabetic. I take a half of a small orange and 3 medium sized strawberries. I blend it up and you don't even taste the spinach and kale but you're getting all those vitamins and minerals and I drink that. If you want you can have blueberries to it which is very very good as an antioxidant food. This is working for me because I'm gone from 154 pounds to 143.3 at the present time it took me about five to six months to lose this weight. Sometimes I cheated when I went out with my girlfriends for lunch. I do exercises when I think of them. I bought a sit-up bench from Sears and that works wonderful. Then I do some waist twist in the morning. I hope this helps because it's working for me