LOTS of weight to Lose!

Options
I need to lose over 150 lbs. and have tried numerous time to do it. I have done every diet known to man. Now I am trying this. I am 41 years old and have no health issues so far... and I want to keep it that way. Any advice on what works best for someone needing to lose lots of weight would be appreciated. I know that motivation is key and sometimes I have trouble with that.

Good luck to each of us trying to lose weight here... It is a long, hard, journey.

Replies

• Susanthecatwhisperer
    Susanthecatwhisperer Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!
    I'm 42, and have lost 47 or so pounds with My Fitness Pal. I'll admit, I don't work out. I'm on my feet for work, and I do as much yard work for my elderly parents as I can, but other than that, I don't exercise. I love food, especially snacking. MFP has helped me to curb my snacking a bit. Make better choices (veggies or nuts instead of chips, fruits instead of cakes or candy). I still eat what I want when I want. I just am AWARE of what I eat. If I were really motivated, i should have hit my goal MONTHS ago. I don't get discouraged, I just keep on going. It's all about making choices. Best wishes to you in your journey!!
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    It is very doable. With support, dedication and motivation.
    I began over 300! I'm still working on my weight ..about 48
    more. You can add me.:)