Some one please help...

Options
Okay I need to lose 15lbs and its being really really hard to lose the lbs.. Anyone have tips or meal plan I can use would really be appreciated and please also add me could use some friends... Thank you

Replies

• elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    You need to be in a calorie deficit to lose weight.

Get a food scale, weigh everything you eat and log accurately.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Enter your stats in MFP. Set your goals. Adhere to the prescribed calorie goal by weighing and logging all your food.
    Enjoy success.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Look again at the goals you set up when you created your user ID. Your goal to lose weight should be nothing more than 0.5 lb /week. You are so close to your goal right now that the only way to reach it and maintain it will be to eat just a little bit less than you now do. For this very reason, it is critical that you acquire and use a digital food scale accurate to 0.5 gram There is no shortcut, guesstimate, or eyeball that can make the 0.5 g measurements necessary to maintain a calorie deficit of 250 per day. I started trying with MFP on January 25 from the Obese II size and have lost 15% of that weight and am still Obese I. Several people at my workplace also started trying to lose weight, some using MFP. All of us are succeeding with a variety of food plans and strategies and social pressures, because all of us are making small changes to our life and those changes become habits and good habits don't need extra fat.