Friendlys peanut butter sauce is the devil...

Options
So we went to friendlys for my nieces 4th birthday today. Probably one of the worst places to eat when your watching your calories. In the end of it all I realized that 1 ounce of peanut butter sauce has 210 calories. Can you believe that 210 calories, it should just be illegal. I love that stuff it is my favorite and I did have it along with some peanut butter cup ice cream...and now Im 318 calories over my daily goal. I have to say that it was good and I dont regret it, it just makes me sick that it has so many dang calories. So beware of the peanut butter sauce, it is deadly...:sad:

Replies

• kah78
    kah78 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Oh, but that stuff IS SO GOOD! Did you try the burger stuck inbetween the two grilled cheese sandwiches? Now THERES a calorie buster!
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    LMAO!!!! No I didnt eat it but I did see it. That is so funny!!! Who eats that??? I mean that would be your calorie count for a whole week...forget the ice cream.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Aww, it's okay. 300 calories over your daily goal isn't a big deal. At least you didn't go over your maintenance calories!

A few important things to note-
    1) It was only 200 calories- did you enjoy it?
    2) Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    The peanut butter sauce is the devil incarnate. I LOVE that stuff. Couldn't go there now and say no, so have to avoid that place!
  • ardaniels0417
    Options
    What are maintenance calories?
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    What are maintenance calories?

Oh, it's the number of calories you would eat to maintain your weight. For most people, it's about 2000 calories a day. =)