Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any Ladies in their 40's Doing 30 Day Shred?

wmako
wmako Posts: 36 Member
I'm 44 years old and I'm on day 23 of the 30ds. I've never worked out so hard in my life and feel much stronger, but when I compare myself to my day 1 pics I barely see a difference. I'm 5'8 and 185 lbs. My clothes feel the same and I weight the same. I didn't measure (I wish I had). For encouragement, I went back to the many great before/after Shred pics on the web and realized that almost all of the photos are of younger ladies. Are there any other 40 somethings out there that have had great results? I'd love to hear from you and would love to see before/after's if you have any. Now off to do day 24! I'm not giving up but just need to feel hope.

Replies

• pelpec
    pelpec Posts: 26 Member
    I am fast approaching my 50th birthday...I did level 1 then had a 5 day break as my ankle swelled up...started level 2 and on day 7 today. I couldn't do the full jacks at the beginning but I can now. No pictures but I have lost 3" from my hips and 2" from my waist. Stamina so much better. Will measure again after level 3. Taking the weekend off to go to a wedding then starting level 3 next week, so should be done by end of July.