Binging

Options
How do I stop binging night after night? What am I suppose to do the morning after? Do I restrict? Do I cut carbs? I'm gaining fat and I need to lose it quickly :(

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    aschultz16 wrote: »
    How do I stop binging night after night? What am I suppose to do the morning after? Do I restrict? Do I cut carbs? I'm gaining fat and I need to lose it quickly :(

Why do you "need to lose it quickly"?

As for the binge, Ask your self:
    What's the root cause of your binges? Is it because your restricting too much (either not eating enough or cutting out favorite foods)? Or is there a deeper underlying cause that you might need a professional to help you with?
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    You might benefit from seeking some professional help with this issue since, left untreated, it will most likely escalate.

Please seek help.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You have to stop the starvation-binge cycle. Forget trying to "lose it quickly". Assuming you need to lose weight: Set a reasonable calorie goal of 250-500 calories below TDEE. Plan balanced, delicious meals, so that you get in enough food and good food on a regular basis. Aim to hit calorie goal every day.

If you struggle with emotions/body image/depression etc, seek professional help.