Newcomer

Options
Hello there. New here, and really have no clue how all this works, but just wanted to introduce myself. I'm in my mid 50's, live in Arizona and desire to lose 80 lbs one year from now. Daunting to say the least, but I'm going with the vision of 2 lbs per week, as that sounds more attainable.....80 seems impossible, so I'm just going to chip away at this. Accountability is huge for me. I'm a single guy, so I'm posting on this forum with the hope of finding some support along the way. Brief summary, I was an athlete in college. Over the years (35 of them) I've added on weight. I'm still active as I do go to the gym, play tennis, etc, but am doing so in an unhealthy body. I have tried unsuccessfully MANY times to lose the weight, but refuse to give up. I am grateful for the opportunity to be here and very much welcome any support that can be offered. Thank you in advance and looking forward to meeting some of you.

Replies

• jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm a 30yo single mother to 3. I've been overweight most of my life. Trying to get healthy for them. I want to lose about 70 pounds. :) it's scary but we can do it