Interested in mutual motivation and support?

Options
Day 2 on MFP. I could use the help if interested :)

I'm 37 year old and live in NJ.

Replies

• ekaul68
    ekaul68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the other side! So what's your plan? What are some of your goals?

This is not my first time trying to lose weight. Finding the right program is important because it need to address more than just calories in/calories out. Remember to mentally reward yourself for every good meal/day/week. Don't watch the scale. Your progress can be measured in how you feel/look and even think!

Be positive! You are on the right road!

Have an awesome day!
  • kearly206
    kearly206 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey man! I just want to start off and say no matter what your goals are, if you slip up its no big deal because it's a long term journey, don't ever think for a minute that if you mess up once that you can fall off and not track your food anymore, I made that mistake when I started a long time ago but I know and I've been doing this for a little over a month, I feel awesome and I've lost about 3 pounds so far. It's a long journey. If you need the support everyone in the community will help you get through it
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add cheers
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose, did great in january, lost nothing in feb, did great in March, gained in April, doing good so far in May. It is a bumpy road but just keep at it and we will reach goals. I have found joining groups on here and participating in challenges helps keep me motivated and get back on track when lose my way.