Hello everyone! Need advise!

Options
I'm just now getting started with this new program and I'd really like some input! Can anyone help me to understand the meal management aspect of this app? Like how do I create more than the standard three meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner), mainly because my diet may require 5-6 meals a day! Any help would be appreciated!

Replies

• liams987
    liams987 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Try not to focus on where the food ends up (Breakfast, lunch or dinner) Rather just focus on hitting your calorie intake and your macro nutrients and you will do fine!
  • Tyler_Forrester
    Tyler_Forrester Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you sir! This app has helped me track my macros that much better! I'll try to do just that thanks for the input man!
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    You can create 6 meals if you like. Go to your settings, diary settings and you can label different fields for meals. Lot's of people do that and just put in the times they plan to eat. If you check mine out you'll see I have a meal called "afternoon coffee" and one called "booze" (living the good life over here). These instructions are for the desktop version. Not sure what app version you are using, but you can edit meals.