I finally have a normal BMI!

Options
kgirlhart
kgirlhart Posts: 4,977 Member
I stepped on the scale this morning and my BMI is finally in the normal range. I know a lot of people think BMI is BS, but I'm pretty excited. I still have 13 pounds to get to my GW, but I know I can do it. I started out obese and now I am a normal weight.

Replies

• dygitalpunk
    dygitalpunk Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    that is awesome! I was super excited to go from Obese to Overweight so I know how you feel. Looking forward to when I can make a similar announcement. Keep up the amazing work! You've got this!
  • sweets1973
    sweets1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I also have gone into the normal range for my bmi have a stone left to lose
  • jasmang
    jasmang Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I agree that BMI can be a load of garbage because it doesn't take into account body composition, but I look forward to being in a "healthy" range, too. High five!
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I think it is great! I did the same a couple of weeks ago, and I feel really proud of that accomplishment, and so should you! It is another marker on your path to being healthy, and it is one that doctor's record (at least mine does). It matters to me mentally and emotionally as well, and that is the hardest part of this process. So congrats - feel proud, and here's to saying "buh bye" to those last 13. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!