Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What's the last thing you bought?

Options

Replies

• goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Tickets to Black Panther

How’d you like it?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Popcorn at the movies
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    A fun new lamp
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    goatg wrote: »
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Medjool Dates. It’s a habit of mine.

Love, love, love. I bought those for a friend a few days ago. She had been eating dates but never tried medjool. Also brought her ceylon cinnamon (she hadn't had that either) :)

me too...my love of dates results in me keeping my stash in my car's trunk which I take a few for a snack in the evening...if they were in my house I'd eat the entire bag! :#

Soooo good.

I also love figs. I grew up with a huge fig tree in my backyard (in addition to a cherry tree, apple trees, and a summertime vegetable garden). They'd be more ripe, plump, sweet, fresh, and delicious than anything I have *ever* seen in a store. I didn't know how good I had it.

I still enjoy figs...but can no longer eat them without thinking of this article I read a while back...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-are-figs_us_57bc3dc5e4b03d51368a989a

Figs are gendered. We consume female figs. Female wasps enter the male figs, lay larvae, the female wasp progeny will leave the male fig and continue on to pollinate the female figs, which we consume. So it's just like eating broccoli pollinated by bees.

Idgi?

omg....figs are (were lol) another favorite...ignorance sure is bliss...toasted walnuts and figs? yummy...I think

I’m fairly certain “fig and walnut” is an amorino gelato flavor *drool

maybe it's good that their shops are no where no close to me...but I looked them up and omg...I'd be in trouble if they were in my city lol!

Love, love, love. I bought those for a friend a few days ago. She had been eating dates but never tried medjool. Also brought her ceylon cinnamon (she hadn't had that either) :)

me too...my love of dates results in me keeping my stash in my car's trunk which I take a few for a snack in the evening...if they were in my house I'd eat the entire bag! :#

I just bought dates rolled in oat flour and coconut. I haven’t had these for, like, a year. Package is still sealed!

Is it still sealed???you have greater will power than me if it is that is for sure. One more thing I want now...
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Towels. So exciting
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Groceries from Trader Joe's
  • Lift_More
    Lift_More Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Cake!
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options

Soooo good.

I also love figs. I grew up with a huge fig tree in my backyard (in addition to a cherry tree, apple trees, and a summertime vegetable garden). They'd be more ripe, plump, sweet, fresh, and delicious than anything I have *ever* seen in a store. I didn't know how good I had it.

I still enjoy figs...but can no longer eat them without thinking of this article I read a while back...

Figs are gendered. We consume female figs. Female wasps enter the male figs, lay larvae, the female wasp progeny will leave the male fig and continue on to pollinate the female figs, which we consume. So it's just like eating broccoli pollinated by bees.

Idgi?

omg....figs are (were lol) another favorite...ignorance sure is bliss...toasted walnuts and figs? yummy...I think

maybe it's good that their shops are no where no close to me...but I looked them up and omg...I'd be in trouble if they were in my city lol!

I just bought dates rolled in oat flour and coconut. I haven’t had these for, like, a year. Package is still sealed!

Is it still sealed???you have greater will power than me if it is that is for sure. One more thing I want now...

I just bought and consumed Dates and date rolls for dessert. I need an Intervention. Maybe I’ll give up dates for lent now, too
  • vegmebuff
    Options

Soooo good.

Idgi?

I just bought and consumed Dates and date rolls for dessert. I need an Intervention. Maybe I’ll give up dates for lent now, too

maybe we need to start a support group lol!
  • UltraVegAthlete
    edited February 2018
    Options

Soooo good.

Idgi?

Started the group! It’s called “Support Group for Date Addiction”
  • vegmebuff
    Options

Soooo good.

Idgi?

Started the group! It’s called “Support Group for Date Addiction”

I'm in!
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Tums and Pepto. Lovely, huh ???
  • Christy42177
    Christy42177 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    bottle of water
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    car
  • UltraVegAthlete
    Options
    ...Dates?
  • jenandjoon
    jenandjoon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Apricots & Sweet potato chips...because paleo. :(
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    jenandjoon wrote: »
    Apricots & Sweet potato chips...because paleo. :(

Om nom nom!!! All the Om Nom nom!!
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Buckley Cough Losenges.
  • JimmyC1992
    JimmyC1992 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Lap dance
  • vegmebuff
    Options
    ...Dates?

Well now...I went shopping today too...and guess what???

tp2uo7aaojfg.jpg