Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What's the last thing you bought?

Options

Replies

• vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    Maldon smoked sea salt
  • iamgroot909
    iamgroot909 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    A&W
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    Maldon smoked sea salt

I like your food style.
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    A soft fuzzy blanket
  • vegmebuff
    Options
    goatg wrote: »
    Maldon smoked sea salt

I like your food style.

Thank you...I certainly have my preferences lol!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    White latex caulk
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Oh man. I went on a shopping spree!! I was out of food. Only had cabbage, cauliflower, and carrots that weren’t even mine (!!)...so I bought several pounds of apples, some honey tangerines, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, mushrooms, LOTS of Brussels sprouts, frozen durian, frozen lychees, A BILLION little cans of tomato paste, lettuce and more lettuce, bean sprouts, bought out the local Farmstand of their spaghetti squash, cuties, bags and bags of popcorn kernels, a small bag of pumpkin seeds (I never eat them, but maybe if I decide I want something fatty I’ll eat a handful), annnnd...I think that’s it. Oh and a box of sweet tamarind. Yup. No dates! I wanted to...they were for $3.99 per pound at Grocery Outlet. And they were organic. But I stopped myself.
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Kale salad and tuna
  • vegmebuff
    Options
    Oh man. I went on a shopping spree!! I was out of food. Only had cabbage, cauliflower, and carrots that weren’t even mine (!!)...so I bought several pounds of apples, some honey tangerines, broccoli, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, mushrooms, LOTS of Brussels sprouts, frozen durian, frozen lychees, A BILLION little cans of tomato paste, lettuce and more lettuce, bean sprouts, bought out the local Farmstand of their spaghetti squash, cuties, bags and bags of popcorn kernels, a small bag of pumpkin seeds (I never eat them, but maybe if I decide I want something fatty I’ll eat a handful), annnnd...I think that’s it. Oh and a box of sweet tamarind. Yup. No dates! I wanted to...they were for $3.99 per pound at Grocery Outlet. And they were organic. But I stopped myself.

yummo! sounds like a fun (and healthy for you!) grocery shop. Love local farm stands - except I end up buying way too much stuff...
  • marieisme2015
    marieisme2015 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Rice cooker

Best purchase I've made in a while!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Huggies 'Natural Care' Baby Wipes
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options

Wow!! You really stocked up. Hope you enjoy your cooking and eating.
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Coffee
  • Presleykay22
    Presleykay22 Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    String cheese
  • UltraVegAthlete
    Options

yummo! sounds like a fun (and healthy for you!) grocery shop. Love local farm stands - except I end up buying way too much stuff...

Me too! Two heads of lettuce froze in my refrigerator and then wilted. I was so upset:(
  • UltraVegAthlete
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

Wow!! You really stocked up. Hope you enjoy your cooking and eating.

I will!
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    snacks for my daughters sleep over
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    A new pair of sunglasses to replace the ones I've been wearing for tennis. The old lenses were a bit scratched up due to my bad habit of pushing the shades on top of my head and then having them fall off at the slightest sudden movement.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Easter present for my mom!