2 Week Vaca, don't plan to log..Let's see what happens!

Options
Going from Colorado to spend a couple weeks in France..no idea what the food is going to be like, and I don't plan to log any of it starting today. I'm 239lb atm, so I guess I'll update y'all in a couple weeks!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Have fun! Eat all food!
  • AspenDan
    AspenDan Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Have fun.
    Remember you will gain water weight when you fly, and because the food you are eating will probably have a higher salt content than what you make at home.

Just back from a 3 week holiday that included a 2 week cruise. Gained just over 5lbs at my first weigh in, by the end of my first week home my true gain was 1.4 lbs.
    Experience all the new food you wish, just don't waste your calories on something mediocre.

Cheers, h.

Thanks for the advice! Gonna have a kick *kitten* time!
  • AspenDan
    Options
    Update..been walking all over this entire town, just finishing going up and down the eiffel tower..I dunno, I think I'm still in a caloric deficit hahaha.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    Paris would be a great place for walking off all the wonderful food you are getting to sample. Never been there but I do know I didn't gain an ounce in Rome even eating all the pasta.

We need a happy smiling picture with Paris in the background.

Cheers, h.
  • queenliz99
    Options
    Yes, some pics would be great!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous. I really want to go back there! I stuffed myself silly when I did last time though... good times.
  • AspenDan
    edited May 2016
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Yes, some pics would be great!!
    Let's see if this works?

http://imgur.com/a/ha5Sp

That whole 3 course meal with a bottle of wine and some unknown liquor drinks was 50euro for the two of us..hahaha was so perfect.
  • queenliz99
    Options
    Very cool! Especially the Eiffel Tower pic <3
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,485 Member
    Options
    Excellent. Looks just the right mix of food and culture. Well in France the food is a cultural experience, so you are hitting the culture heavy.

Enjoy, h.