married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    I was 19, hubby was 25. That was 22 years ago. We have 3 kids. 21, 12, 12. Our youngest two have scarred my son and his GF enough to make them question if they want kids. LOL
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I was 19, hubby was 25. That was 22 years ago. We have 3 kids. 21, 12, 12. Our youngest two have scarred my son and his GF enough to make them question if they want kids. LOL

Oh I am a twin also. I have a twin brother.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 year old and 5 year old twins.

...and lots of premature grey hair.
  • mom23mangos
    Options

They are virtual twins. One is adopted. They are only 1 month apart in age. No, it wasn't planned. LOL

What's funny is they look very similar. Same hair color, eye color, skin tone, same height, weight.
  • Sayban
    Sayban Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Is it a touch screen?
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

They are virtual twins. One is adopted. They are only 1 month apart in age. No, it wasn't planned. LOL

What's funny is they look very similar. Same hair color, eye color, skin tone, same height, weight.

Cool!!! I was actually wondering if it was something different like that.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    I have a 7 year old and 5 year old twins.

...and lots of premature grey hair.

Premature silver hair for me too. But, mine started turning white at age 18.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    [@mom23mangos]

What's funny is they look very similar. Same hair color, eye color, skin tone, same height, weight. [/quote]

How old was he/she when adopted? Just curious since that seems so different!

I've heard of "Irish Twins" like my nephews born in Mar & May.
  • lexealpu
    lexealpu Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Two, boy 10 girl 5 married 16 years
  • StelleInCielo
    StelleInCielo Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Married 20 years ... a couple rough ones but mostly great, two teenagers...one just started university this year. We both work and I must say that is it a pretty equal partnership. I take care of him and he takes cares of everything else. :p
  • mom23mangos
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »
    [@mom23mangos]

How old was he/she when adopted? Just curious since that seems so different!

I've heard of "Irish Twins" like my nephews born in Mar & May.
    [/quote]

He came to live with us with around 5mo and the adoption was finalized when he was 1.5.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I was 18, husband was 19. Whew, that was young! :o
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    One son, now 28 and living in another state; no grandchildren (yet).
  • dg_after_dark
    dg_after_dark Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yep.
    Met in 1995 on the internet (America Online "Punk Chat")
    Started dating in 1997.
    Married in 2005
    Two kids, 2009 and 2012.
    11 year anniversary in two weeks.
  • jklein9100
    jklein9100 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow another AOLer. I married someone I met through a guy I met from prodigy online chat.
  • dg_after_dark
    Options
    jklein9100 wrote: »
    Wow another AOLer. I married someone I met through a guy I met from prodigy online chat.

wow, still married? I had prodigy, but I was pretty young then. I do remember wondering if I could meet girls on there. haha. I think I was 13 or 14 at the time.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Oh the good old AOL days!!!

Funny enough, I got a random message not long ago on here that said, a/s/l?

I hadn't see that in YEARS. :D
  • dg_after_dark
    Options
    Funny enough, I got a random message not long ago on here that said, a/s/l?

Thats hilarious. I was thinking about AOL the other day and wondering if any of it still exists, and the A/S/L thing popped in my head.
  • Kmj102
    Kmj102 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A/S/L , man I feel old now...lol
    Ill be 40 in January and I remember how long it took for dial up and the chat rooms that all seem to start that way.