Help!!

Options
4 days a week my job is pretty sedentary because my patient sleeps a lot and her home doesnt have much cleaning to be done. When I first started working with her I would read a lot now that I have my fitbit and I realize how much energy and time I'm just wasting I need ideas of things I can do. I spend a lot of time in her kitchen because she sleeps in her living and I have to watch for her to try to get out of bed and such. Please any suggestions would be great!

Replies

• myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    i can do body weight exercises pretty quietly until my knees want to start popping. lunges, squats, planks?
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Yoga? Skipping rope? Weight lifting with tin cans? Dance dance revolution in your head? Work out when you leave work?
  • bringing_sasha_back
    bringing_sasha_back Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    myaminals wrote: »
    i can do body weight exercises pretty quietly until my knees want to start popping. lunges, squats, planks?

That's a great idea! Maybe I'll start a squat challenge or something!
  • bringing_sasha_back
    Options
    Yoga? Skipping rope? Weight lifting with tin cans? Dance dance revolution in your head? Work out when you leave work?

Her kitchen is pretty small idk of I could skip rope without knocking things down lol. And her China cabinets in her dining room rattle just when I walk by haha. I work out at the gym every evening and usually for an hour before work but the 9 hours I'm here just sitting kills me lol.

Thanks for the suggestions :)
  • myaminals
    myaminals Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    good luck! I do between 40 and 60 a day. it has helped my legs a lot on the outside leg muscles.
  • stephinator92
    stephinator92 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Walk in place while you're reading!
  • bringing_sasha_back
    Options
    I did that today while I did the dishes and ate my lunch lol