Better if we could post images

Options
belus06
belus06 Posts: 6 Member
A picture would be a great idea for this form.

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    lz1y3wpxte1h.jpg

Drag and drop-- Easy peazy!
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    LOL, easy peasy....and sideways
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    From an android phone the pic has to be uploaded to photobucket or something similar first.

From the web and iphones, there is a little pic icon you can just click to upload directly.
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Or there's the old way [ img ] imagelocation.jpg [ /img ] but without the spacing. Then you, too, can have your_face_here_by_shane_01-d4p4aqp.jpg
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    mkakids wrote: »
    From an android phone the pic has to be uploaded to photobucket or something similar first.

From the web and iphones, there is a little pic icon you can just click to upload directly.

@mkakids - Actually if you access the forums from a web browser on an android phone, you should see the camera icon above your reply box to add photos (I've tested a cheap Samsung, a cheap ZTE, a cheap LG, an LG G3 (what I currently use) and a cheap android tablet...the only one that was different was the Samsung were the camera icon showed up when accessing the forums from within the app like it should...the rest required me to use Chrome to access the forums and see the upload icon).

Example from LG G3:
    5u3lit00mzlz.jpg
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

@mkakids - Actually if you access the forums from a web browser on an android phone, you should see the camera icon above your reply box to add photos (I've tested a cheap Samsung, a cheap ZTE, a cheap LG, an LG G3 (what I currently use) and a cheap android tablet...the only one that was different was the Samsung were the camera icon showed up when accessing the forums from within the app like it should...the rest required me to use Chrome to access the forums and see the upload icon).

Example from LG G3:
    5u3lit00mzlz.jpg

Thats what I said....."from the web you can"

I just assumed that people would know they could access the web from an android phone. :)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options

Example from LG G3:
    5u3lit00mzlz.jpg

Thats what I said....."from the web you can"

I just assumed that people would know they could access the web from an android phone. :)

Guess I read it wrong.
    The confusion probably stemmed from me being tired and the "android phone...has to be" which in my tired state comes across as there is no way to upload from an Android phone (not just the app, but the whole device) without using photobucket or something first. Again I'm just really tired, sorry for the confusion.