Fat Burning?

Options
lurline27
lurline27 Posts: 30 Member
Who knows of a good food or good exercise that helps burn belly fat? We all hate the belly fat and I'm doing good on my way and I am exercising but I don't see any fat going away

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we can't spot reduce (I wish). Where we carry our extra fat is largely genetic. Just continue to lose weight and the fat will come off where it wants too.

Exercise is great for increasing fitness level. Strength training is one component (add moderate deficit + meeting protein goals) that helps us keep more lean muscle mass as we lose weight.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce body fat. You're body will determine what fat it will use for energy and where it will take it from. Bellies are typically one of the last places the body goes to directly for calories. Lose enough overall body fat and you will see a difference your belly. Most likely (if you're losing weight) you don't notice that you've lost in your belly because it's been an overall body loss. Also, there is a difference between losing belly fat and just having loose skin on the belly.
  • lurline27
    lurline27 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Does anybody know the nutritional value of boiled crab's?
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    lurline27 wrote: »
    Does anybody know the nutritional value of boiled crab's?

Looks like this is probably what you need: https://fdc.nal.usda.gov/fdc-app.html#/food-details/782772/nutrients
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,789 Member
    Options
    Metastasized zombie thread?

What a wierd dogleg this one took.