Determined to Lose It This Time

Options
jenix8
jenix8 Posts: 2 Member
I am beginning my weight loss-healthier life style journey and am hoping to connect with others who have been where I am now--possibly hear their stories so I will feel encouraged. I am a mother of eight who has gone up and down in terms of weight as far back as I can remember and after having my last child a few months ago, I am ready to begin again in hopes of losing a significant amount of weight so that I can get healthy and stay that way. I know it won't be easy...I realize this kind of weight loss is not going to happen overnight...I know I have a lot of work ahead of me but I really want to succeed this time.

Replies

• samark22
    samark22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do this, Jeni! Be patient. It takes time. If you do it right (eating clean and making it a lifestyle change versus taking on a fad diet that doesn't teach you how to eat to maintain your weight loss) then the results will last. Busy moms have a huge challenge...but we HAVE to make time for ourselves so that we can be around to see our children's milestones. I've found my kids are loving getting involved with cooking, picking out healthy foods, and even exercising along with me. You are determined and you will be successful.