No.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    No, not worth it.
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about shakeology, but I would like to know why everyone hates it so much?
    Isn't it just another (overpriced) protein powder?
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I don't know but I bet you could buy whey protein and bananas for a lot cheaper
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    tom-cruise-no.gif
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    Is it Worth it? I wanna look into it.

what about it appeals to you?

also, have you received any PMs yet, advising you to "ignore the haters in the forums" by someone who wants to sell it to you?
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Protein powder is cheaper and just as effective. I've been doing Insanity for a month without using shakeology, and I haven't seen any negative impact to my results.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    The OP is a friend of mine that is finding it hard to even afford a kitchen scale so it upsets me to see him sucked into something as expensive as this that is just lining other peoples pockets. He's already been sent a sample.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    The OP is a friend of mine that is finding it hard to even afford a kitchen scale so it upsets me to see him sucked into something as expensive as this that is just lining other peoples pockets. He's already been sent a sample.

^.^

OP....forget the shakeology. get a food scale. It's a waaaayyyyy better investment. You can get one for $20-$30 on amazon or at walmart.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

tumblr_me2hnveRBD1rrpsd7.gif
  • jeromykaplan
    jeromykaplan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    A lot wont agree but i think it is totally worth it.
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    What part of NO don't you understand.
  • lisadusyk
    lisadusyk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Serving size is 48 grams and only 17 of them are protein. There is also 9g of sugar which is very high if you are attempting to lose weight. Even the stuff at Costco is better than this.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I fed Shakeology to my cat. My cat is now a super hero*.

* results not typical
  • MandyPhoe
    MandyPhoe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    tom-cruise-no.gif

BEST gif EVER!
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    A lot wont agree but i think it is totally worth it.
    For what reasons?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Food scales only cost about $5.

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Kitchen-Scale-Compact-0-04oz/dp/B009CQZB66/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1373257849&sr=1-2&keywords=Food+Scales+Digital

Also, what do you hope to accomplish with a shake? Are you going to drink one (or more) of your meals instead of eating it? Is that going to help you form healthy eating habits that will last you a lifetime?
  • JoeJ2083
    JoeJ2083 Posts: 37
    Options
    I know I can get a scale for cheap people need to quit rubbing it in, if I don't wanna buy a scale and get shakeoligy if I want I have the right to do so.

As far as shakeoligy goes I would only use it for a protein shake in the morning before I went to work and I would not use it to replace a meal either.

So if you are telling me to get a scale please stop this thread is about shakeology