I want to wear a bikini damn it!

Options

Replies

• steve5269
    steve5269 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Put one on, take a pic and we will tell you if you should or shouldn't wear it
  • BeSummerShine
    BeSummerShine Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good idea! Stay posted!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I know lots say just do it but it's hard. I'm confident, I wear revealing skating costumes but somehow a bikini is different. So ya just do it is easy to say but ya....it's tough. Ease into it and you'll eventually be happy you did...you'll totally turn heads but I totally understand
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    You look fantastic.
    Just buy one. Wear it with a cover up and then head to the beach. When you see other ladies wearing them and think I look just as good or better you'll gain confidence to prance around in it.

^^ agree with this :smile:
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Honey, you look fab! buy one and maybe try to wear it at home at first so your build confidence? but honesty you can wear one, no problem!!
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    You look fantastic.
    Just buy one. Wear it with a cover up and then head to the beach. When you see other ladies wearing them and think I look just as good or better you'll gain confidence to prance around in it.

Amen! I bought one for the first time in ages this year. My abs are not QUITE as firm as I woke like, but I am still going to rock that sucker.

You look great....wear what you like with confidence and you will look fabulous!
  • BeSummerShine
    Options
    Hahahaha you guys have made my night
  • BeSummerShine
    Options
    qkddt7ljzz5j.jpg
    I tried one on! Gotta start somewhere!
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    You look great! Go for it!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I agree you look great. Just do it
  • lopesmartinez
    lopesmartinez Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Dont be so hard on your self.... There are ppl out there that are wishing they were your size. There are also ppl out there that wish they were able to have kids. Dont be ashamed of your little tiny belly. Wear it with pride. I learned that a long time ago. I also learned about high waisted retro bikinis. Dont try to be the person you used to be, cause your not the same person anymore. Hang in there
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Wear what you want to wear.

I agree.

I'm older though, going on 50 and would never think of putting a two piece on this body, no matter how thin I am. And it's not about my body and how it looks but my age and the fact I need to leave that stuff for the younger generation. I'd feel stupid trying to "look" to others as though I'm trying to be young again, LOL :D:D Those under 30 - go for it.
  • BeSummerShine
    Options
    Dont be so hard on your self.... There are ppl out there that are wishing they were your size. There are also ppl out there that wish they were able to have kids. Dont be ashamed of your little tiny belly. Wear it with pride. I learned that a long time ago. I also learned about high waisted retro bikinis. Dont try to be the person you used to be, cause your not the same person anymore. Hang in there

You are so right!
  • pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    You look amazing in it. It's all about confidence! And by the sounds and looks of it you should have an abundance !
  • steve5269
    steve5269 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Two thumbs up. You look great.
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Own it girl!
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    :* I am jealous! I'll be 40 next yr and I too want to wear one by then! Damn it! :smiley:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    You'll look great in a bikini. If anyone can tear their eyes away from your smile and look down.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Love it!! You look great!! Wear that bikini and be proud! :smile: