Feel so lost to get back on track

Options
19_84_jade
19_84_jade Posts: 60 Member
I just feel so low tired and at a loss to how to get back on track. I'm really struggling
I now have 2 jobs and i really have no motivation for anything
Has this happened to anyone ?
What tips can you give me to help?

I just feel so tired and no matter now much sleep I get it makes no difference
I don't want to give up I just need to try and find a new way to get in a better routine
I just feel so low I have lost any confidence I had
My face has even broke out in megga spots I think is from so much stress

Help
Tips
New friends

Replies

• robboughton
    robboughton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Back in my 20s I felt the same working long hours it turned out I have underactive thyroid so I have taken medication ever since.

Are you counting calories trying to lose weight/gain weight or lose fat via exercise what are you trying to do or achieve?
  • 19_84_jade
    Options
    I'm trying to count calories to lose weight
    It just seems everything takes over I get so tired and can't seem to get a rountine going
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    What's the likelihood of dropping one of the jobs? Did the 2 job thing for 10 years, hated it with a passion. I ate what I could when I could and here I am...
  • 19_84_jade
    Options
    What's the likelihood of dropping one of the jobs? Did the 2 job thing for 10 years, hated it with a passion. I ate what I could when I could and here I am...

Not anytime soon
    I think I need to just start lookin into meal prep see if that helps
    I used to go the gym in the week but I'm just gettin in and falling asleep
  • motivationneeded77
    motivationneeded77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally feel were you are at. I'm just trying to take it one day at a time. I too find energy and time difficult.
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Meal prep will save time in the daily. Worth a try. I would have your blood levels checked and yes that includes thyroid. Just to make sure you aren't deficient in anything. For exercise, could you park at the longest distance from work doors and walk? Do the same when you go shopping. You'd be surprised at how many steps you can get in doing that twice a day per job equals 4 times for you. Pace while talking on the phone. Maybe dance around the house while cleaning ( I know it's out there, but people have lost weight doing it). Don't get discouraged.