metabolism aftershock - Does it work?

Options

Replies

• mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Shoebacha1 wrote: »
    I just bought this program. I did not want to wait and miss the big discount, so unfortunately I am asking after I bought it....has anyone used this and did it work for you? I am not concerned so much that I wasted money, it has a money back guarantee, but just curious what you think of it. I think I have my diet where it needs to be, and after watching his long *kitten* video after my test, it all made sense to me. I am hopeful, just want some unpaid testimony. :)

So I'm seeing *kitten* used as a euphemism a lot on these forums. In some situations it's clear what it means but in this context I'm not sure....
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I just bought this program. I did not want to wait and miss the big discount, so unfortunately I am asking after I bought it....has anyone used this and did it work for you? I am not concerned so much that I wasted money, it has a money back guarantee, but just curious what you think of it. I think I have my diet where it needs to be, and after watching his long *kitten* video after my test, it all made sense to me. I am hopeful, just want some unpaid testimony. :)

So I'm seeing *kitten* used as a euphemism a lot on these forums. In some situations it's clear what it means but in this context I'm not sure....

It's not a euphemism. The forum's filters automagically change profanity to *kitten*.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Metabolic Aftershock? The metabolic effect guys? You could buy way worse products, imho.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

It's not a euphemism. The forum's filters automagically change profanity to *kitten*.

Oh! Cute! So in this context it meant long donkey-like-beast-of-burden? Brit translation: very long?
  • Shoebacha1
    Shoebacha1 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Yes. LOL
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    It sounds like a volcanic eruption that may occur in my sleep.. don't mess with my sleep metabolism!
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Ok. It might just be that I just got back from vacation where I drank way too much soda and ate more than I should have of things I should not have eaten...but I did exercise 1a last night and literally over night I went up a notch on my watch, my ring wont stay on and when I looked in the mirror before my shower I was noticibly less bloated. I feel great. I went over on my calories yesterday, but I only had one can of coke and lots of water and unsweet tea. I am sure it is more of the healthier choices and less carbonation and caffein, but my arms and legs are looking pretty defined. Push ups and squats! This week is the first week of true dedication to diet and exercise program. I was 205 when I left for California last Saturday. I want to be down to 200 by the 1st. That will mark my first 20 pounds lost and as a reward I get a kyak. This is great because that means next month I get to add that to my busy activity schedule.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    End of week one full blown commitment. Feeling pretty awesome! My arms and legs are getting definition and I can feel a difference in my butt and back. No ab work in these other than squeezing and keeping it tight while doing the other stuff, so not much difference there except that it is not a fat tight tummy, but a fat loose one. When I suck in now, I have obvious looseness, where as before it looked the same just higher. LOL Fat girls will understand.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    It is taking EVERYTHING I have in me not to weigh in. I have had to make several trips to the medical department, passing that stupid scale. I had to put a belt on to keep my size 20 jeans up! I have had 4 different people ask if I have lost weight. I am wearing a shirt I have not worn in forever (without spanks anyway) and I went up a hook on my bra. BAM!
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    What's the problem with weighing? Just do it!
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    I am in a pair of pants comfortably that last time I attempted to wear them I could not clasp them. My legs and arms are more defined, my stamina has improved and I am more alert with improved focus. I am doing other exercese in addition to this program, but my main focus and dedication is to the metabolic aftershock. At the end of week 2, I have gone down a full pant size, my legs and arms are becoming defined and my back, sides and hips are smoother. My diet is mostly fresh fruits and veggies, atkins or smart choice frozen meals, or cooked veggies. I still have one soda a day and take full advatage of my Sunday cheat day. I beleive the metabolic aftershock program works, if you do not do ONLY that. I am liking the way my body is looking, and I love the way I feel. I look forward the the next phase of this program.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Down 18 pounds. Woot Woot.
  • jbeim4
    jbeim4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just did my first workout with this program. Do you move to the next one even if you weren't able to do the first one perfectly? I can feel the burn in my thighs from the last night, but thought maybe I should repeat that one since I wasn't able to do the squats and push-ups very well.
  • JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    @Shoebacha1 I'm curious of your outcome with the Metabolick Aftershock? Is it still something that you incorporate or have you moved on to better things? I purchased it a month or so ago, but have not started yet. I'd like to hear from you!
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    I have fell off the fitness wagon. I have not been doing the metabolic aftershock due to health issues and giving up for a while. It was definately working. I fully beleive if I would have stuck to my dieting and doing the program as designed it would be very effective. I will start again soon, just moved and finally have space.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    December 1st I will be starting again. I am getting my diet back on track right now and want to lose a few more pounds and gain a bit of endurance before starting up again. I will post weekly my results, including pictures.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    December 1st I will be starting again. I am getting my diet back on track right now and want to lose a few more pounds and gain a bit of endurance before starting up again. I will post weekly my results, including pictures.

Boy was I a lier! LOL. I will not start this back up until I am down to 200 pounds. I am as of today at 215. I feel by the time I lose a full 20 pounds (this is the 200 mark) I will be able to be consistent and put the proper amount of effort into it. Right now, I am getting my diet right and getting at least some muscle built up to get prepared for this journey. I am thinking the beginning of May I will be rocking it. Until then, I hope to hear from anyone who has given this program the full swing and their results.
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    Weighed in at 212 today. Was actually 211 and some change, but I always round up.
  • karleeggarner
    karleeggarner Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It is taking EVERYTHING I have in me not to weigh in. I have had to make several trips to the medical department, passing that stupid scale. I had to put a belt on to keep my size 20 jeans up! I have had 4 different people ask if I have lost weight. I am wearing a shirt I have not worn in forever (without spanks anyway) and I went up a hook on my bra. BAM!

Curious how everything worked for you. Did you finish the program? Still on it? What are your thoughts on it?
  • Shoebacha1
    Options
    No. I have not finished the program. I made it to the second part and was doing great, down 3 pant sizes, but got into a depression and fell off the health and work out wagon for a while. I am going to restart the program when I get back down to 200, it is a little bit high impact once you get to the second phase and I want to get some weight off before I get to it again. The program is good. It really works, if you have the discipline to stay consistent and eat well. I am excited to get back into it.