I've hit a wall, any help?

Options
My weight loss is slowing from 3#/wk to one this last wk n I've hit walls n just kept watching cals till I pushed thru. Any tips on if I should cut gala back more from current 1200?

Replies

• pcpop7
    pcpop7 Posts: 161 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    You know the answer to this 3# a week is a massive deficit which and one week of less loss is no reason to review your numbers.

You carry on and you look at the trends and the big picture over months and years to make decisions.

Your doing great, keep going and don't expect your loss to be linear.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Considering that you probably shouldn't lose more than 2 pounds per week it seems your progress is very good. Just stick with it. It takes patience more so now than when you were losing more. Don't cut your calories to less than 1200. You would not be providing the nutrients your body needs to stay healthy.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Considering that you probably shouldn't lose more than 2 pounds per week it seems your progress is very good. Just stick with it. It takes patience more so now than when you were losing more. Don't cut your calories to less than 1200. You would not be providing the nutrients your body needs to stay healthy.
  • desireeharper1
    desireeharper1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks folks, I've just seen this get worse to no weight loss quickly n the past n it took over a month to begin losing again n this happened three times when losing 80# sucessfully n then just as I was getting underweight at 108# Bam! I got on a med that put the 80# right back on so doing it again while still on that med is harder this time.