Hi.

Options
I've been dieting all my life and yoyoing all my life. This time I'm gonna do it right. I'm kinda shy and get nervous talking on forums. But I'm determined to join the community and get inspiration from everyone on the same journey as me and from those who have been me and have successfully lost their weight. I need to lose around 90lbs. I know it's a long journey. And today is day 1. ☺

Replies

• 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
    Being part of a community is good for your efforts; you'll find inspiration and support. Unlike facebook which is a gargantuan morass of crap, here everyone is motivated towards a common goal; a healthier self.
  • Incommunicadoh
    Incommunicadoh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank You. :)
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    You totally got this. One day at a time. Take it slow and try not to read into what the forums say too much until you get a base of how to do this. The forums can be very overwhelming if you let it be. Just my opinion. I'm down 94 as of today. Patience is key. If you'd like support feel free to add me :-)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    welcome and well done on taking the first step and introducing yourself! you can do it :) good luck!