NSV-NOT THE KIND YOU THINK

Options
MeIShouldB
MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
So I know that this isn't related to diet or weightloss, but it made my freaking day. I overheard my boyfriend's brother on the phone talking to my boyfriend and having a once in a lifetime "spilling his guts" moment. He told him how proud he is of him and all this nice stuff, and then started talking about me. He told my boyfriend "pay no mind to all these booties and breasts out here, they have nothing on what you've got. You've made mistakes in your past and she is still here and loving you. I am talking to 5 different women right now, and I can't call not one of them my girlfriend because I see what a girlfriend is by watching her with you and they are not that. When I get a girlfriend, she has to be like her. Don't ever let her go, she truly loves you. Even the way she yells at me when I do something dumb, I can tell she cares."

Wow.

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    So I know that this is related to diet or weightloss, but made my freaking day. I overheard my boyfriend's brother on the phone talking to my boyfriend and having a once in a lifetime "spilling his guts" moment. He told him how proud he is of him and all this nice stuff, and then started talking about me. He told my boyfriend "pay no mind to all these booties and breasts out here, they have nothing on what you've got. You've made mistakes in your past and she is still here and loving you. I am talking to 5 different women right now, and I can't call not one of them my girlfriend because I see what a girlfriend is by watching her with you and they are not that. When I get a girlfriend, she has to be like her. Don't ever let her go, she truly loves you. Even the way she yells at me when I do something dumb, I can tell she cares."

Wow.

That's really cute :-) I am happy for you and for your man, too!!!
  • tbetz1
    tbetz1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Awe :smile:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    That's adorable. Good for you! :flowerforyou:
  • mayancoh
    mayancoh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    That is such a nice thing to overhear :)
  • ERBred
    ERBred Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    good women deserve good men. Hope he is as good to you. Brother is smart to notice and say.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!