Protein

Options
Hi there I have been on this site for nearly a week and wondering why it is saying only 50grams of protein, is that right or have I don something wrong?

Replies

• claw0416
    claw0416 Posts: 95
    Options
    Just learned this myself, but you can go into your settings and adjust your protein intake..It does adjust the carbs too, but I had to lower the carbs and raise my protein. If I remember correctly, you have to go to custom settings..Hope this helps!
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Just learned this myself, but you can go into your settings and adjust your protein intake..It does adjust the carbs too, but I had to lower the carbs and raise my protein. If I remember correctly, you have to go to custom settings..Hope this helps!

you can set it yourself in settings, but you'll have to figure out how much protein you actually need. Some people based on activity levels alone need more than others.
  • leanne1973
    leanne1973 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've just tried to find this option to change the protein levels and I cannot find it anywhere. I need to up my level from 50 to 70... can anyone give me a clue how I change it?
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I can't find it, so will have to just go over!!!
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    change your goals. when it asks if you want assisted or custom shoose custom then you will be able to alter the percentages more accurately
    hope that helps
  • leanne1973
    leanne1973 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much Simplicity, that is really helpful :)