Not losing weight....so frustrating!

2»

Replies

• vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,650 Member
    Bear in mind that the changes you make in order to lose weight are changes you want to KEEP in your life. Cutting out all of the sugar that you were eating sounds a bit drastic to me. And drastic alterations often end in defeat.
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    oliversnh wrote: »
    I got my food scale out this morning, but I still think that cutting out all of the sugar I was eating and adding exercise should have resulted in some sort of loss. I was eating 500 plus calories of junk food per day and doing no physical activities at all. Now I am active every day and counting calories and nothing. Its very discouraging.....makes me want to go back to my old ways of eating junk everyday.

Please don't go back.
    I was trying different things for over 4 months before I began to take traction. 4 months of failure.
    I had to be more determined after each failed weigh in.
    Take a step back and reevaluate. Make sure your food is accurate. Get a fitness buddy who can guide and consult.
    Anything would be better than going back.
  • canadianvampyregurl
    canadianvampyregurl Posts: 231 Member
    I use a scale and measuring cups. I have been on my health journey since April 23 and I've lost 7.2 lbs so far. I feel good, I'm working out more, I'm eating better and I'm getting tons of compliments.

I agree that using a scale makes all the difference. I use my measuring cups and spoons and they are a huge help too :)
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    edited May 2016
    It could be water retention. My body is stubborn. I am very accurate for weeks and will not loose a single lb. I will then have huge loss over 2 days and then cycle goes on again. Give it some time and it will happen.
  • wickedmaineah
    wickedmaineah Posts: 50 Member
    I second the logging in correctly is lagging. I wish I could eat pizza that many times in a week and lose weight!