What do you eat...??

2»

Replies

• harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Prepare your meals for next day when you finish present one and stick to it! You can see where your macros are high or low and can tweak them in time.
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    You said: Haha. I think we're in the same boat here. I feel like I'm eating healthy but when I enter my food I'm like "dammit!".

I just wish someone could follow me around all day and tell me exactly what to eat and when. Lol.

I say:

That would be my dream job! ha ha Hire me to shop for you or with you and then prep your meals!!!!! And poke you with a fork when you reach for the 2nd piece of cake (The first piece I'd just glare!)
  • JSA17
    JSA17 Posts: 81 Member
    You said: Haha. I think we're in the same boat here. I feel like I'm eating healthy but when I enter my food I'm like "dammit!".

I just wish someone could follow me around all day and tell me exactly what to eat and when. Lol.

I say:

That would be my dream job! ha ha Hire me to shop for you or with you and then prep your meals!!!!! And poke you with a fork when you reach for the 2nd piece of cake (The first piece I'd just glare!)

You're sooooooo hired! Can you start like, right now?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!