Replies

• Talus731
    Talus731 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me~ I am on daily.
  • jenjen828
    jenjen828 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I too have tried everything under the sun to lose weight. I am now trying once again. I have over 100 pounds to lose. I am a little over two weeks into my journey, and plan and log my meals daily. I also try to get in cardio 3-5 times a week and doing a little strength training because that is what I have been told I need to do. I am finding there are not any shortcuts. I have to plan (I plan my meals the night before after dinner), log what you actually eat, exercise, and drink plenty of water. I have actually cut out diet sodas and am not even missing them.

My friends here have been a huge motivator for me. I want to see how their journey is going, so it keeps me logging and doing what I am supposed to do. I do my best to comment on everything my friends do. If you want to add me as a friend, please feel free.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Im also looking for friends and support. Ive been pretty good about holding myself accountable, so Id be happy to do the same for you :)
  • savingkadee
    Options
    You all can add me if you'd like!
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Fitness Fathers unite.
  • nidalee
    nidalee Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to support and be supported by more members of the amazing MFP community! Feel free to add me. :)