New to MFP & starting my IsaJourney

Options
Natly75
Natly75 Posts: 10 Member
Hey. 41 yrs old and finally going to get healthy once & for all. Pumped to be on Isagenix for the second time & doing fantastic! MFP is going to be a big help with this new lifestyle change. From Southern Ontario. If anybody is interested in joining me on my IsaJourney or if there is anybody wanting to lose 100+ I can use some motivation & friends that can help!

Replies

• KammyJoW5
    KammyJoW5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am currently trying Isagenix and having a heck of a time staying on track....do you have any pointers or suggestions for me?
  • Natly75
    Natly75 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Kammy! I find that staying ahead of everything helps me. Do your meal planning. Log your meals and snacks the day before. It's not always easy for me either. Busy life, kids, work etc. You have to take some time for yourself so you can stay focused and make the right choices. You've already made a huge and amazing choice by trying isagenix. Now it's time to nourish your body with it. You can do this ☺
  • blb_86
    blb_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am also using Isagenix. Feel free to add me.

As for staying on track-I found that when I started seeing results it was easy. I also plan each day the day before. I also vary my meals so one day I eat breakfast and have shakes for lunch and supper. Sometimes the change even helps me lose a little extra. I also have days where I have 2 meals and just one shake.
  • blb_86
    blb_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you use Instagram or not, but I started a new account all about my Isagenix journey. Not much on there yet but I plan to post workouts, meal ideas and ways to spice up your shakes. Check it out @__brandee