Vacation woes

Having a strong mental game as a recovering over eater is hard . I know I am human and I know that one or two bad days don't negate the progress but in this moment I can't help but to feel bad and reevaluate my food choices the last two day . I came into this trip with I won't stray from my clean eating plan and I'll listen to my body and when tested I failed . My long term goal is to be this weight or less in exactly one year from today ( 32 birthday ) and prove to myself that this journey I started 13 months ago wasn't another yoyo diet or gimmick.but reflecting back on the times that I've embarked on this weight loss journey and failed , I realized that back then my mental game was weak and the reasons I wanted to be thinner had nothing to do with health and well being . In the last was I wanted to be thin to more attractive or fit into a dress or find a boyfriend. But sitting here and reflecting on this current path it had nothing to do with a dress , guy it had everything to do with extending my life and improving. The quality of it . So I am just using this as an outlet to release some of my guilt and my perceived failure because as I am writing this I realize that no one is perfect and As humans we are all fallible .