Finally happy! (Photo)

Options
Fitlondongirlu
Fitlondongirlu Posts: 59 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
Screenshot_20160512_220947.png

So after years of suffering being really uncomfortable in my body, I've made my health my main priority and I'm really feeling confident with my body now! I always believed that nobody was truly happy with their body, but this isn't true! I was told that I may have to start taking medication for my thyroid and so this made me super determined to bounce back.

I tried different diets, spoke to people who had been through similar problems and researched fitness and nutrition in depth. I've learnt so much and i've realised that it's not about looking skinny- it's about being the best version of you! Don't listen to what people say and do the research yourself and see what works for you as the same thing doesn't work for everyone... our bodies are so different. I went from vegan to paelo to keto to low carb- believe me I've trialled everything. Nothing worked and i couldn't shift any weight. I'm sure those of you are familiar with an underactive thyroid will know how hard it is to shift even a few pounds.

I owe my happiness to MFP. As soon as i learnt about macros and started playing around with them and tracking... it's almost like it all clicked. I feel that i have such control over my body now.

Feel free to add me and let's motivate each other. Feel free to message me too!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!