Gained weight overnight?

Options
I have gained about 3.5-4lbs in the last 36 hours. I haven't really gone over calories either! I have been doing t25 religiously except I missed today so I ran instead. Any idea why this happened? I'm really hoping it's a fluke but it was SO depressing to see! And no, it's "not the time of the month", haha. Going out of town with no kitchen for the next 3 days as well, so I know I have to be careful. Of course it is to the beach (yay!), but the weight gain really puts a damper on putting on a bathing suit.

Replies

• DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Water weight. I'm at 127 and my weight can easily fluctuate 4 pounds in a day.
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Agree with water weight. Drink plenty of water and it will pass in a few days. New exercise and high-sodium days can be culprits, as well as TOM.
  • generallyme2
    generallyme2 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Nah, you didn't gain 'weight' hun. Just water- either from salt or your muscles retaining it since you changed up your workout. Could even be that TOM or just an off day. Like Ridge said above, give it a couple days :)
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    What have you eaten? I ate half a pizza (and didn't go over calories) a few weekends ago and was up 5lbs because of the salt. Lol
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,856 Member
    Options
    ridge4mfp wrote: »
    Agree with water weight. Drink plenty of water and it will pass in a few days. New exercise and high-sodium days can be culprits, as well as TOM.

Yup. This.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    You'll get this answer again and again, because it is the only true answer. You're retaining water.