Frustrated

Options
Stay at the same weight for the past 3 weeks - what am I doing wrong? Have gone over my 1200 calories on a few occasions, but not often.:sad:

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Stay at the same weight for the past 3 weeks - what am I doing wrong? Have gone over my 1200 calories on a few occasions, but not often.:sad:

Not enough information for people to give solid answers.
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Weight loss isn't linear. You may lose 2 pounds one week, then nothing for 2 or 3, then lose another 2. Also, what does "gone over" mean? Does it mean you ate 1400 calories 2 days or 3000 calories 5 days? (or something in between?)
  • Giveusabreak
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me = what I meant is I sometimes go over my 1200 cal a day by using up my exercise gains is that bad. Also what does 390 daily defict mean?
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me = what I meant is I sometimes go over my 1200 cal a day by using up my exercise gains is that bad. Also what does 390 daily defict mean?

MFP is set up for you to eat back your exercise calories, so if you burn 300, MFP expects you to eat 300 back to net 1200. If you do not eat those 300 calories back your net would only be 900. This is a general example and maybe opening your diary or providing additional information will help people give you more detailed answers. Also, your ticker shows you have lost 7 pounds and have 7 more to go which will make it even more difficult for you. (The last little bit can be a pain)