Third time's a charm...please help.

Options
Ok...so I have been on this site twice before already. The first time, I lost weight and then slacked off. The second time, I wasn't losing any weight so I gave up. Now I definitely need to get my butt into gear and lose this weight. I really need some good motivation, without all the negative criticism. Please help...I really need some "buddies" to help me in my weight loss journey and keep me motivated.

Brandie

Replies

• Wenchemor
    Wenchemor Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey Brandie,.. YOU CAN DO IT!! Don't focus to much on the "dieting".. eat less and just be careful with sugar and fat. Start exercising... go for walks.. what ever make you feel better about yourself :)

Wenche
  • annabell48
    annabell48 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi Brandie. How much weight are you trying to lose? You can do this. It may not always be easy at times (hitting plateaus, bad day at work, etc.), but at those times is when you have to dig even deeper to get the results that you want. Like you, this is my third time back to this website. Came back almost 2 weeks ago due to my weight creeping back up from 131 to 137. I use to weigh 185 back in 2003 when I finally made the commitment to get rid of the weight. My biggest hurdle is myself with mindless/boredom eating. If you would like, you can add me for support system.:smile:
  • annabell48
    annabell48 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hi Brandie. How much weight are you trying to lose? You can do this. It may not always be easy at times (hitting plateaus, bad day at work, etc.), but at those times is when you have to dig even deeper to get the results that you want. Like you, this is my third time back to this website. Came back almost 2 weeks ago due to my weight creeping back up from 131 to 137. I use to weigh 185 back in 2003 when I finally made the commitment to get rid of the weight. My biggest hurdle is myself with mindless/boredom eating. If you would like, you can add me for support system.:smile:
    Ann
  • NattG525
    NattG525 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You sound like me! This isn't the first time i've started again on here :P Start with little goals - For example, my little goal is to make sure i sign in a complete my diary for a week. Then i can move onto figuring out where i'm going wrong. Then i can fix that. And then i can slowly build in exercise to that.

Remember, you can do it! The hardest part is starting (which i too am struggling with right now). Find an inspiration, like a dress in a smaller size that you want to fit in to or something similar. Not too many sizes smaller though. Start with one size. Little steps turn into much more than giant leaps :) good luck!