Does a 10 pound weight loss really make a difference?

Options
2»

Replies

• MagicalGiraffe
    MagicalGiraffe Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 121.5 pounds (highest was 132) and I've just hit my 10 pound weight loss mark. Even though I'm short I don't really notice a difference...when did you start noticing the changes in your body? 15lbs? 20lbs?

Walking up stairs, hills. Getting in and out of bed. Energy levels. You should absolutely feel a difference yourself in the loss of this that you were carrying around...

14612691996_c18e626473.jpgTen

If not, toss one of those in your purse and walk around all day with it. B) You'll notice...

The loss is usually so gradual that you and your body adapt bit by bit making it hard for you to nice the drastic change of 10 pounds. The same would be true when you hit 15 pounds of loss, and 20 pounds of loss.

When I've had to carry groceries home and its really knackering, they've been so heavy on my arms etc etc I love to weigh myself when I get in whilst still holding th e bags and then I realise I've lost more than what I was carrying then - that's when it sinks in for me.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    To me ten lbs is a huge difference!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Take pictures...you look at yourself everyday in the mirror and you're not likely to notice changes.