Which Ninja do you suggest to purchase?

Options
2»

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    IN for the possibility of GIFs

(and I have the mini 2-Cup ninja that's about $25- I use it all the time. In fact used it twice today for pesto and for spinach pasta- it's perfect for individual size smoothies and shakes. And I do drink out of it, though that is not the intended purpose, LOL. plus the lid can be used to store your stuff in the fridge)
  • Eat2Win
    Eat2Win Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I did some research about the Vitamix and it's sad that the blender with such a high price has really cut the corners on the quality of it. Although it has some much better parts, there is no way it should be that much more expensive. What a shame we have to do such a juggle and not know which way to go.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    We had the $150 Ninja from Costco and used it for about a year with pretty good results. We ultimately ended up returning it becuase it did ont complete imulsify the fruits and veggies though (left little chucks of them in what should have been a smoothie. My wife called them chunkies). We ended up spending a bit of extra $$$ for the Blendtec, though there are probably blenders that would do just as well for a bit less. It does completely liquify everything to make awesome smoothies...and can do warm soups. Love it.
  • Eat2Win
    Eat2Win Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    We had the $150 Ninja from Costco and used it for about a year with pretty good results. We ultimately ended up returning it becuase it did ont complete imulsify the fruits and veggies though (left little chucks of them in what should have been a smoothie. My wife called them chunkies). We ended up spending a bit of extra $$$ for the Blendtec, though there are probably blenders that would do just as well for a bit less. It does completely liquify everything to make awesome smoothies...and can do warm soups. Love it.

I did see Blentec and wondered about that one too with such a high cost. Thank you for sharing. Maybe I will also consider the Blentec now that I feel the Ninja may not be the best choice. Thanks for your input regarding Ninja.