Protein bars?

Options
GaoleeYaj
GaoleeYaj Posts: 60 Member
The ones I bought are gross. What's your favorite? I will try them. I don't have alot of time in the morning so I rather grab a bar and go.

Replies

• MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Combat Crunch bars. Cinnamon Twist and White Chocolate Raspberry at my favorite.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Only ones I've tried are Quest, Pure Protein and B Up. I like them all. :)
  • hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    oh Yeah! victory bar
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Zone Perfect. The fudge graham flavor. They legitimately just taste like granola bars. They only have 15 grams of protein though, and I think other brands generally have more. The chocolate peanut butter flavor is pretty good too, but nothing compares to the fudge graham!
  • BLifts38
    BLifts38 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough Quest bar -- new formula. I'm a big fan of Pure Protein (except chocolate deluxe) and FitCrunch bars by Robert Irvine.
  • BLifts38
    BLifts38 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Zone Perfect. The fudge graham flavor. They legitimately just taste like granola bars. They only have 15 grams of protein though, and I think other brands generally have more. The chocolate peanut butter flavor is pretty good too, but nothing compares to the fudge graham!

I would agree with the zone perfect sentiment -- fudge graham is fantastic!
  • fitnesslover74
    fitnesslover74 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Others have already said Pure Protein. I love Chocolate Deluxe! I can fool myself into thinking I am eating something more decadent.
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Quest Bars Cookies and Cream are my favorite!
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Quest protein bars are great in my opinion.
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Quest, Combat Crunch, and Oh Yeah! One all have about the same specs (~200 calories, 20g protein) and IMO, all taste close to equally good. Depending on flavor a bit, I guess.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I like the quest bars too...and they are onsale at Acme right now 2/$4. At least east coast, midatlantic acme's. I like the cookies and cream, then the white chocolate raspberry, smores, and chocolate chip. the double chocolate chip is kinda weird textured
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    GaoleeYaj wrote: »
    The ones I bought are gross. What's your favorite? I will try them. I don't have alot of time in the morning so I rather grab a bar and go.

Which ones did you buy? I like: Think Thin Salted Caramel, combat crunch bars (all flavours) and Pure Protein's chocolate caramel peanut flavour.
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Combat Crunch bars. Cinnamon Twist and White Chocolate Raspberry at my favorite.

^^These are the bomb. I love the birthday cake ones so much that I have them auto shipped from GNC every month. They are a GNC exclusive flavor and they sell out so fast. Quest bars do not agree with me---so, although the macros are a little better than the Combat bars, I've switched. If you try Quest, the double chocolate chunk are good, especially if you microwave them for about 10 seconds.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    whoops, double post
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options

^^These are the bomb. I love the birthday cake ones so much that I have them auto shipped from GNC every month. They are a GNC exclusive flavor and they sell out so fast. Quest bars do not agree with me---so, although the macros are a little better than the Combat bars, I've switched. If you try Quest, the double chocolate chunk are good, especially if you microwave them for about 10 seconds.
  • RebeccaNaegle
    RebeccaNaegle Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You should try eatmeguiltfree brownies. They have an instagram and website. The lemon are my favorite. I don't like the laffy taffy texture of a lot of the protein bars out there, so these brownies/poundcakes are my go to. If I do eat a protein bar I love the fit crunch peanut butter. I heat it up for about 20 seconds and eat it with a fork. So good and not the weird texture. Real nuts and choc. on that puppy!
  • GaoleeYaj
    GaoleeYaj Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I tried think thin caramel, quest banana nut muffin, quest coconut but I don't like them at all. Thank u for the suggestions.
  • Gotchocolate
    Gotchocolate Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Raw rev glow! Vegan and no artificial junk, real ingredients. Get them in Amazon. I like the Dark chocolate peanut butter sea salt flavor. 180 calories, 11 grams protein, 13 grams fiber and only 3 grams sugar. No sugar alcohols like some quest bars have. And they taste good!