Options
124»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    I lost over 2 kg from my colonoscopy prep ;)

Holy cow.

It's the ultimate colon cleanse. Think laxatives on steroids. You loss a ton of fluid weight even if you drink the recommended 4L of fluid (plus the prep)

I have a horrific story to tell about that colon prep drink... The ironic thing is I wasn't even going in for a colonoscopy. I took it because I was terribly contsipated :sad:

Please feel free to not share the story.

Lol put it this way.. the walls and ceiling in my toilet were no longer white after I was done :cold_sweat:

You see, we just didn't need to see that. We just didn't.

No where but here would I share this story :wink: Be thankful I spared you the details :tongue:

• RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    wuwu90 wrote: »
    Thats right. Weighed myself. 4 hours later took a poop then weighed myself again. Lost 0.5kg.

Dude! Good job!

Not gonna lie, I've weighed before and after pooping to see how much it was... Never got up to that much!

Reminds me of that South Park episode where Randy was trying to get the world record for biggest *kitten*!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    *poof* nothing to see here ;)

• Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    OH thank God. I thought I was the only one who talked about poop.
  • fangedneko
    fangedneko Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Not nearly big enough to name it Bono.
  • CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options

Holy cow.

It's the ultimate colon cleanse. Think laxatives on steroids. You loss a ton of fluid weight even if you drink the recommended 4L of fluid (plus the prep)

I've got one of those coming up. NOT looking forward to the all night shitstorm
  • singingflutelady
    Options

Holy cow.

Oh it's fun. I have one every year :( At least the actual colonoscopy is nothing.
  • CorneliusPhoton
    CorneliusPhoton Posts: 965 Member
    Options

Holy cow.

Oh it's fun. I have one every year :( At least the actual colonoscopy is nothing.

I kinda look forward to the recovery room farts.
  • singingflutelady
    Options
    Hahaha yup those are epic
  • Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ROTFLMFAO! I LOVE THIS THREAD!
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    That's simply not sustainable.

I don't know about that. I lose 1/2 pound every morning on the same program.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen.