Hello from WNY :)

Options
shadesofjaim
shadesofjaim Posts: 11 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! I've been tracking for almost 2 weeks now and wanted to say hello. :) Looking for some motivational friends with similar goals. I'm female, late 30s, live in western NY, married w kids, high cholesterol, hate exercising, love eating... I used to be a hard core weight watchers girl. Then I stopped caring. I'm a busy working mom, and we have free lunches at work every day, and I love to eat, and I truly did not ever want to jump back on the journalling wagon again. :/ But here I am. I realized I have to make some heathy life changes and I didn't want to join WW again. A few months ago, I started getting horrible pains in my left rib cage... Same exact pain I had during both of my pregnancies and was up at this weight... So I feel weight is the culprit of the pains. I've been staying in my calorie range the past 2 weeks and I've had no pain at all, so I am motivated to stick with this! I also had high cholesterol at my last check up (summer 2015) and I cancelled my follow up visit in January because I hadn't made any healthy changes and I knew my numbers would still be bad so what was the point? I want to get this extra weight off (about 30 lbs I think but I'm not sure yet), keep it off, keep the rib pains away, and get my cholesterol down. Nice to meet all of you!

Replies

• jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Happy to join you on the journey. Trying to get back on the wagon myself. Always nice to meet a fellow WNY'r.......