Commitment

So I'm making a commitment to make it to 270 pounds by August 13,2016. So, I am aiming to lose 29 pounds. I can do this. I am worth it. I am strong. I can be patient. Because in three months I want to look back at this moment right now and see it as my turning point. Not as another time I failed to make my goal. I will do this , and I will make it to my ultimate goal.

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    So I'm making a commitment to make it to 270 pounds by August 13,2016. So, I am aiming to lose 29 pounds. I can do this. I am worth it. I am strong. I can be patient. Because in three months I want to look back at this moment right now and see it as my turning point. Not as another time I failed to make my goal. I will do this , and I will make it to my ultimate goal.

YES you CAN do this. You ARE worth it. You ARE strong. You ARE patient. You will DO this , and You WILL make it to your ULTIMATE GOAL.

....that's what She said ......and she did!

I know you'll make your goal because you are strong, you set your sights on exactly what you want and you have a positive attitude! Can't wait until August to celebrate with you <3

Perhaps you can continue this thread to share your progress and 'other life stuff' that helps you get to where you wanna be! :D

Hearts <3
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 166 Member
    Way to commit! I'm struggling with that at the moment, so thank you for being a positive role model. :smile:
    All the best to you!